DUBLIN, May 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Crew Management Systems – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Crew Management Systems Market to Reach $3 billion by 2024
Amid COVID-19 Crisis, Global Crew Management Systems Market is Expected to Reach 3 billion US dollars by 2024, registering a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.5% over the analysis period.
United States represents the largest regional market for crew management systems, accounting for an estimated 41.4% share of the global total. The market should reach US$1.3 billion at the end of the analysis period. China is expected to spearhead the growth and become the fastest growing regional market with a CAGR of 12.9% over the analysis period.
A crew management system is a computer application that helps in the efficient management of crew assignments. Crew management systems help manage and predict weather conditions. Electronic ticketing and flight schedule management are other strengths of crew management systems.
Many crew management systems are integrated with crew fatigue risk management modules to effectively predict and manage crew fatigue, visualize associated fatigue risks for each crew member, and support operational decisions.
The global crew management system market is primarily driven by strict regulations related to the working hours of the crew members, as well as the safety of the crew members. Another factor driving the demand for crew management systems is the increase in the use of smart devices such as smartphones and tablets by cabin crew, which simplifies complicated paper-based processes. or manual in the performance of routine functions such as passenger management and meal distribution, among others.
In recent years, there has been a greater proliferation of advanced and automated crew management systems to generate and manage robust, feasible, cost effective and legal crew lists. These solutions are highly integrated with various crew management modules, also including crew-level metrics, such as effective communication, optimal service plans, and preference compliance, making it easier to significant improvement in crew loyalty and satisfaction, while enabling airlines to reduce operating costs. .
Increase in the number of high net worth individuals (HNWI) as well as the expansion of the middle class income group with an increase in discretionary spending; rapid urbanization; increasing international travel and tourism and rising living standards to complement ambitious travel are factors likely to drive growth in the Asia Pacific Region.
North America is another key market, supported by the increase in the number of travelers traveling for tourism and business. the Middle East is becoming a hub of international aviation activity, with the region seeing the highest number of order bookings for new aircraft.
The cloud-based systems market is expected to grow the fastest over the analysis period. The segment is expected to show faster growth compared to server-based CMS in the coming years owing to an increased number of airlines using cloud technology to offer enhanced services to passengers and crew members.
Cloud software now plays an important role in the execution of day-to-day crew operations, including flight schedules, e-ticketing, accommodation arrangements and weather forecasts, etc. Cloud-based systems facilitate the minimization of human errors, which can cause huge losses for the airline industry.
Cloud-based systems, especially public clouds, make it easier to manage these peak loads through proper allocation of computing power. Airlines are thus able to reduce resource usage during normal loads or off-peak periods. Cloud-based systems also make it easier to access and manage real-time data related to staff mobility.
Main topics covered:
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Crew Management System: An Introduction
- Factors driving the market
- Demand for crew management systems reflects airline industry dynamics
- The cloud-based segment dominates the market
- Tablets dominate the device market
- Emerging economies to propel future growth
- Top 10 air passenger markets ranked by passengers: 2017, 2021, 2028, 2032 and 2036
- New recruits and crew base expansion heighten crew management challenges
- Cumulative Aviation Cabin Crew Demand (2020-2040) in Thousands
- Economic fundamentals influence market growth
- Key Benefits of Crew Management Software
- Crew Management Systems – Market Share Percentage of Global Top Competitors in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Gamers Worldwide in 2022 (E)
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS (Total 77 featured)
- Advanced Optimization Systems, Inc.
- AIMS Int`l Ltd.
- Awery Aviation Solutions
- Fujitsu Limited
- Hexaware Technologies Limited
- IBS Software Services
- IS A
- Lufthansa Systems GmbH & Co. KG
- maureva ltd.
- PDC A/S
- Saber Airline Solutions.
3. MARKET TRENDS AND DRIVERS
- The surge in air travel and corresponding increase in passenger traffic is driving healthy growth in demand for crew management systems
- Commercial aviation growth favors crew management systems
- Rise in international tourism and air travel to take advantage of market growth
- Focus is on AI for better airline crew management
- Cloud-based software solutions facilitate efficient management of crew operations
- Data analytics brings transformation in the aviation industry
- Demand is growing for new crew management solutions
- Growing need to minimize human error and improve operational safety is driving demand for crew management
- Main causes of plane crashes
- Crew Resource Management: Playing an Important Role in Aviation Accident Prevention
- Fifth-generation CRM integrates end-to-end error handling
- Terrorist activities and accident risks increase the demand for crew management systems
- The proliferation of tablets and smartphones and the advancement of mobile applications bodes well for growth
- Entry of new airlines in developed and developing countries to boost prospects
- Focus on automating work management drives adoption of workforce management systems
- Crew management systems benefit as airlines focus on optimizing resources
- The increase in the number of low-cost long-haul flights calls for efficient crew management
- The world’s longest nonstop flights ranked by distance flown in thousands of miles
- The growth of smart airport construction highlights the need for crew management
- Strict regulations governing working hours and crew member safety increase the importance of crew management software
- The shortage of qualified and experienced aviation personnel and the need for judicious use of resources increase the importance of crew management software
- Improved airline and airport IT budgets drive opportunities
4. GLOBAL MARKET OUTLOOK
III. REGIONAL MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jpa42o
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets